Magnify the LORD

I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will make its boast in the LORD; The humble will hear it and rejoice. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together. Psalm 34:1-3 (NASB)

As for God, His way is blameless.The word of the LORD is tested [it is perfect, it is faultless]; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him. (Psalm 18:30 AMP) I bow down before your divine presence and bring you my deepest worship as I experience your tender love and your living truth. For the promises of your word and the fame of your name have been magnified above all else! (Psalm 138:2 TPT)

I kneel in worship facing your holy temple and say it again: “Thank you!” Thank you for your love, thank you for your faithfulness; Most holy is your name, most holy is your Word. The moment I called out, you stepped in; you made my life large with strength.Psalm 138:2-3 (MSG)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ