His Unfailing Love

Long ago the LORD said to Israel: “I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.Jeremiah 31:3 (NLT)

The LORD chose you to be in Him, before the foundation of the world. His love is everlasting and never failing. It knows no limits and has no conditions. He draws us close to Him in love, and His faithfulness continues throughout the generations. His loving Presence is with us always. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever. (Psalm 23:6 NLT) So lift your hands and thank God for his marvelous kindness and for all his miracles of mercy for those he loves. (Psalm 107:8 TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ