Be Open & Receive

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,Ephesians 1:3 (NASB)

Our heavenly Father is continually pouring out His goodness and favor upon His people. In order to have a cup that is overflowing we must be vessels that are open to receive His Presence, His blessings, and His favor. If our cup (our heart) is full of pride, unforgiveness, etc. than we have no room to be filled with His Holy Spirit and all the blessings contained in His Presence. Fix your hope on God, the One who richly provides everything for our enjoyment. (1 Timothy 6:17b VOICE) Thirst for more of Him.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.Psalm 23:5-6 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ