Fix Your Focus

What then shall we say to all these things? If God is for us, who can be [successful] against us? He who did not spare [even] His own Son, but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?Romans 8:31-32 (AMP)

With God on our side, we have no need to worry or be anxious. When you focus on the problem, you feel downcast, defeated and hopeless. Instead of going down that path, keep your eyes fixed on Jesus, our living hope, and be elevated to see your circumstances from God’s perspective: above your current state of affairs. Our God is mighty and above all, in addition, He is gracious and merciful. Amen.

But as for me, I will look expectantly for the LORD and with confidence in Him I will keep watch; I will wait [with confident expectation] for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Micah 7:7 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ