Victory Abiding

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace. In the world you have tribulation and distress and suffering, but be courageous [be confident, be undaunted, be filled with joy]; I have overcome the world.” [My conquest is accomplished, My victory abiding.]John 16:33 (AMP)

No matter how circumstances may appear today, we have the victory today! In Christ, we are more than conquerors. What we must realize in the dark valleys, is that Jesus has already given us the victory. We just need to keep moving forward, and we will make it to the glorious mountaintop moments. Yet I am so thankful to God, who always marches us to victory under the banner of the Anointed One; and through us He spreads the beautiful fragrance of His knowledge to every corner of the earth. (2 Corinthians 2:14 VOICE)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ