Stand Still & Silent

I am standing in absolute stillness, silent before the one I love, waiting as long as it takes for him to rescue me. Only God is my Savior, and he will not fail me. Psalm 62:5 (TPT)

I stand silently to listen for the one I love, waiting as long as it takes for the Lord to rescue me. For God alone has become my Savior. He alone is my safe place; his wrap-around presence always protects me. For he is my champion defender; there’s no risk of failure with God. So why would I let worry paralyze me, even when troubles multiply around me? (Psalm 62:1-2 TPT) For God alone my soul waits in silence and quietly submits to Him, for my hope is from Him. (Psalm 62:5 AMP) Stand strong and still in full expectation that our heavenly Father will fulfill every promise He has made.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ