He Cares for You

…what are mere mortals that you should think about them, human beings that you should care for them?
Psalm 8:4 (NLT)

Every single moment you are thinking of me! How precious and wonderful to consider that you cherish me constantly in your every thought! O God, your desires toward me are more than the grains of sand on every shore! When I awake each morning, you’re still with me. (Psalm 139:17-18 TPT) May we think about and set our affections on our great and awesome God as much as He is mindful of us.

“For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, and My covenant of peace will not be shaken,” says the LORD who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ