He Stands with You

The first time I was brought before the judge, no one came with me. Everyone abandoned me. May it not be counted against them. But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength so that I might preach the Good News in its entirety for all the Gentiles to hear. And he rescued me from certain death. 2 Timothy 4:16-17 (NLT)

All others may desert you but remember, the Lord stands with you and gives you strength. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” “I will always be by your side.” (See Hebrews 13:5 NLT/VOICE) In the Amplified Bible, he says: “I will never [under any circumstances] desert you.” When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior…  (Isaiah 43:2-3a NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ