Prayer to The King of Glory

Lift up your heads, O gates, and lift them up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in! Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah.
Psalm 24:9-10 (NASB)

This is the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face—even Jacob. Selah. (Psalm 24:6) May this be the generation who continually seeks the face of the LORD. To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul. O my God, in You I [have unwavering] trust [and I rely on You with steadfast confidence], Do not let me be ashamed or my hope in You be disappointed; Do not let my enemies triumph over me. (Psalm 25:1-2 AMP) Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You I wait all the day. (Psalm 25:4-5 NASB) All the paths of the LORD are lovingkindness and truth to those who keep His covenant and His testimonies. (Psalm 25:10 NASB) Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ