Long for the LORD

O True God, You are my God, the One whom I trust. I seek You with every fiber of my being. In this dry and weary land with no water in sight, my soul is dry and longs for You. My body aches for You, for Your presence.
Psalm 63:1 (VOICE)

As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God. I thirst for God, the living God… (Psalm 42:1-2a NLT) One thing I have asked of the LORD, and that I will seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD [in His presence] all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty [the delightful loveliness and majestic grandeur] of the LORD and to meditate in His temple. (Psalm 27:4 AMP)

Seek and deeply long for the LORD and His strength [His power, His might]; Seek and deeply long for His face and His presence continually.Psalm 105:4 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ