Lead Me

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.Psalm 139:23-24 (NLT)

The LORD will make known to us the path of life. (See Psalm 16:11) When we let the distractions of the enemy draw our attention away from God, we lose our sense of direction, and end up on some desolate dead end road. But our heavenly Father is faithful to guide us back to Him. May we give attention to the Word of God and keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith. (See Hebrews 12:2) The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.” (Psalm 32:8 NLT) Follow His lead.

If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, even there Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will lay hold of me. —Psalm 139:9-10 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ