Always Remember


And they remembered that God was their rock, and the Most High God their Redeemer.
Psalm 78:35 (NASB)

Always remember that El Elyon, is the God Most High. He is higher than any mountain that stands before you. He is above any material possession you may desire or any human being you may have placed on a pedestal. He is higher than that stack of bills or that doctor’s report. I will cry to God Most High, Who accomplishes all things on my behalf [for He completes my purpose in His plan]. (Psalm 57:2 AMP) For the LORD Most High is to be feared [and worshiped with awe-inspired reverence and obedience]; He is a great King over all the earth. (Psalm 47:2 AMP)

I will give thanks to the LORD according to His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High. (Psalm 7:17 NASB) I will be glad and celebrate You! I will praise You, O Most High! (Psalm 9:2 VOICE)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ