Build on Solid Rock

“So why do you keep calling me ‘Lord, Lord!’ when you don’t do what I say? I will show you what it’s like when someone comes to me, listens to my teaching, and then follows it. It is like a person building a house who digs deep and lays the foundation on solid rock. When the floodwaters rise and break against that house, it stands firm because it is well built.” Luke 6:46-48 (NLT)

Dig deep and lay the foundation of your life on solid rock. Three things are involved in building our lives on solid rock. First, we must come to Jesus. Second, we need to open our ears and listen to His teaching. And the third is to do it, follow His Word. “…wisdom is shown to be right by the lives of those who follow it.” (Luke 7:35 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ