Drawn with Unfailing Love


Long ago the LORD said to Israel: “I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.”
Jeremiah 31:3 (NLT)

Today, the LORD still draws us to Himself, with love. All the paths of the LORD are lovingkindness and goodness and truth and faithfulness to those who keep His covenant and His testimonies. (Psalm 25:10 AMP) I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul. (Psalm 31:7 NLT) May we submit to God and allow His lovingkindness to draw us closer and deeper into Him. 

“O LORD, God of Israel, there is no God like you in all of heaven and earth. You keep your covenant and show unfailing love to all who walk before you in wholehearted devotion.” (2 Chronicles 6:14 NLT) Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever. (Psalm 23:6 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ