Why Hide?


I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me.
Psalm 139:7-10 (NLT)

Why try to hide from God? The eyes of the LORD are in every place, watching the evil and the good. (Proverbs 15:3 NASB) The nearness of God is our good. (See Psalm 73:28) Even darkness is not dark to the LORD, and the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to HIm. (See Psalm 139:12) Praise God that He is always by our side. He dwells in us and around us. He never abandons us.

One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD and to meditate in His temple.Psalm 27:4 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ