Come Closer

 


Yet, in spite of all this, you comfort me by your counsel; you draw me closer to you. You lead me with your secret wisdom. and following you brings me into your brightness and glory!
Psalm 73:23-24 (TPT)

I believe, God will use everything that happens in our lives to draw us closer to Him. Never draw back from pursuing a closer and deeper relationship with our Heavenly Father. ...I’ll keep coming closer and closer to you, Lord Yahweh, for your name is good to me. I’ll keep telling the world of your awesome works, my faithful and glorious God! (Psalm 73:28 TPT)

Let us come closer to God and approach him with an open heart, fully convinced by faith that nothing will keep us at a distance from him. For our hearts have been sprinkled with blood to remove impurity and we have been freed from an accusing conscience and now we are clean, unstained, and presentable to God inside and out! (See Hebrews 10:22 TPT)


Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ