Know Him


I am the Good Shepherd, and I know [without any doubt those who are] My own and My own know Me [and have a deep, personal relationship with Me]
John 10:14 (AMP)

The greatest pursuit in this life is to know Jesus, and to be known by Him. No one wants to hear Jesus say: “Depart from Me. I never knew you.” Realize your relationship with Jesus is not about rules. It’s about a deep and intimate relationship. Require His Presence as a vital necessity, in all of your coming and going. The more we know Him and spend time with Him, the more we grow to become like Him.

Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you. Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:12-13 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ