How to Get Along

 


I know how to get along and live humbly [in difficult times], and I also know how to enjoy abundance and live in prosperity. In any and every circumstance I have learned the secret [of facing life], whether well-fed or going hungry, whether having an abundance or being in need.
Philippians 4:12 (AMP)

The secret to getting along in any and every situation is to continually rely on our heavenly Father. Invest your energy into trusting God and believing His Word, instead of wasting energy worrying and trying to control circumstances that are beyond your control. Instead of letting your current situation determine your attitude and how you feel, connect your joy to His Presence, and experience fullness of joy because He is always with us. And remember Philippians 4:13. 

I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]Philippians 4:13 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ