Focus Your Attention


We look away from the natural realm and we focus our attention and expectation onto Jesus who birthed faith within us and who leads us forward into faith’s perfection. His example is this: Because his heart was focused on the joy of knowing that you would be his, he endured the agony of the cross and conquered its humiliation, and now sits exalted at the right hand of the throne of God!
Hebrews 12:2 (TPT)

No matter what circumstances exist in your life today, don't let them distract you. Keep fixing your eyes on Jesus, King of kings and Lord of Lords. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. (See John 14:6) In Him, we have everything we need. It is through him that we live and function and have our identity. (See Acts 17:28 TPT)

As for me, I look to the LORD for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.Micah 7:7 (NLT) 

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ