Give Thanks


Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods. His faithful love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords. His faithful love endures forever. Give thanks to him who alone does mighty miracles. His faithful love endures forever.
Psalm 136:1-4 (NLT)

He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! The LORD gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly. (Psalm 103:4-6 NLT) It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to the Most High. (Psalm 92:1 NLT) Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. (Psalm 105:1 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ