Safe & Secure

Yahweh, what a perfect God you are! All Yahweh’s promises have proven true. What a secure shelter for all those who turn to hide themselves in you, the wraparound God. God, you have wrapped me in power and made my way perfect. Through you I ascend to the highest peaks to stand strong and secure in you. Psalm 18:30, 32-33 (TPT)

Take refuge in the Lord. For he alone is my safe place. His wraparound presence always protects me as my champion defender. There’s no risk of failure with God! So why would I let worry paralyze me, even when troubles multiply around me? God’s glory is all around me! His wraparound presence is all I need, for the Lord is my Savior, my hero, and my life-giving strength. (Psalm 62:6-7 TPT) Romans 13:14 (TPT) says: fully immerse yourselves into the Lord Jesus, the Anointed One.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ