Boast Only about The LORD


Therefore, as the Scriptures say, “If you want to boast, boast only about the LORD.”
1 Corinthians 1:31 (NLT)

We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony. (See Revelation 12:11 NKJV) Therefore, I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak his praises. I will boast only in the LORD; let all who are helpless take heart. Come, let us tell of the LORD’s greatness; let us exalt his name together. (See Psalm 34:1-3 NLT) In my desperation I prayed, and the LORD listened; he saved me from all my troubles. (Psalm 34:6) The LORD hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. (Psalm 34:17 NLT) The righteous person faces many troubles, but the LORD comes to the rescue each time. (Psalm 34:19 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ