Higher Than I


From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 61:2 (NKJV)

There is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. (See 1 Samuel 2:2) When overwhelmed with life, cry out to the LORD for help. He is our safe refuge. I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken. (Psalm 62:1-2 NLT) In all circumstances, may we trust in the LORD and follow Him. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are His ways higher than our ways, and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. (See Isaiah 55:9) He is the Rock; his deeds are perfect. Everything he does is just and fair. He is a faithful God who does no wrong; how just and upright he is! (Deuteronomy 32:4 NLT)

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. —Psalm 18:2 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ