He Guides


He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me
. —Psalm 23:3-4 (NLT)

No matter how dark the valley we go through, the LORD, our Shepherd, is with us. He is close to us, and will never abandons us. Don’t be like Peter and follow at a distance. (See Matthew 26:58) Stay close to Him and follow His lead. His marvelous light will reveal what you need to know, as you take each step in faith. Our ever-present God will guide you on the true and right paths. Submit to Abba Father and be filled with His perfect peace, strength, and comfort as He leads you through each and every situation you encounter.

“When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.”Isaiah 43:2 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ