Be Assured

‘Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’ Isaiah 41:10 (AMP)

Be fully assured that what God has promised, He is able also to perform. His word which goes forth from His mouth does not return to Him empty, without accomplishing what He desires, and without succeeding in the matter for which He sent it. (See Isaiah 55:11 NASB) The LORD executes righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed. (Psalm 103:6 NKJV) Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; (See Psalm 147:5 NKJV) ‘Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You. (Jeremiah 32:17) …thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:57 NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ