He Leads & Guides

 

For You are my rock and my fortress; For Your name’s sake You will lead me and guide me. You will pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, for You are my strength.Psalm 31:3-4 (NASB1995)

May we follow Yahweh, all the days of our lives. He knows the plans He has for you. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. (See Jeremiah 29:11 NLT) He will show you the path of life; (See Psalm 16:11 AMP) He will renew your strength and guide you along right paths, bringing honor to his name. (See Psalm 23:3 NLT) Second Corinthians 2:14 (NASB1995), says: But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ... Whatever you are going through, put a big "BUT" after it. But GOD! We have victory in Christ, and our heavenly Father is faithful. He will show you the way through, over, under or around it. The path of life leads upward for the wise; they leave the grave behind. (Proverbs 15:24 NLT) Amen!

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ