Seek God

And He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands and territories. This was so that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grasp for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us.Acts 17:26-27 (AMP)

The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. (Psalm 145:18 NASB1995) But as for me, it is good for me to draw near to God; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge and placed my trust in Him, that I may tell of all Your works. (Psalm 73:28 AMP) Call upon Yahweh today. Seek Him and you will find Him when you search for Him with all your heart. (See Jeremiah 29:12-13)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ