Enter His Gates

My soul longs, yes, even faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Psalm 84:2 (NKJV)
Blessed and greatly favored are those who dwell in Your house and Your presence; they will be singing Your praises all the day long. Selah.Psalm 84:4 (AMP)

A single day in His courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God than live the good life in the homes of the wicked. (Psalm 84:10 NLT) No matter what life may bring our way, if we dwell in His presence, we can continue to praise the LORD. He is a living God! The tomb where Jesus was laid is empty, and He has gained the victory for us. Let us enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and come into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. (Psalm 100:4)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ