Take His Yoke

“Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” -Matthew 11:28-30 NLT

When Jesus tells us to put His yoke on, it's a proposition to work together, side-by-side. 
He doesn’t want us to report to work for Him everyday like He's a hard task master with a whip. 
He invites us to walk with Him and work with Him as He helps us and shows us how to fulfill the Father's great plan for our lives. When we stop trying to force our way and walk in rhythm with Jesus, His yoke will feel easy and light and not cumbersome. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ