His Presence is the Highest Priority

But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all Your works.Psalm 73:28 (NASB)

Let us draw near to God for the sheer pleasure of being in His Presence. He will make known to you the path of life; In His presence is fullness of joy; (Psalm 16:11a NASB). He is a giver of every perfect gift, but the most excellent present of all, is His Presence. His Presence empowers us to become who He has called us to become and to do all that He has called us to do. He is our champion and constant companion. Always pursue a closer walk with Him.

Our God is full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth. (Psalm 86:15). In His Presence we become more like Him. Can the people in your life tell you have been spending time in His Presence?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ