Wonderfully Made

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.Psalm 139:13-14 (NKJV)

God made you, uniquely you and He made you wonderful! His workmanship is marvelous. He sculpted you from nothing into something. Like an open book, He watched you grow from conception to birth; all the stages of your life were spread out before Him, the days of your life all prepared before you had even lived one day. (Psalm 139:14-16 MSG) God already knows what this day holds for you and He has prepared you to walk in victory. He goes before you and follows you. He places His hand of blessing on your head. (Psalm 139:5 NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ