Lavished with Lovingkindness

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You. Psalm 143:8 (NKJV)

We can not only hear of the LORD’s lovingkindness, we can experience it for ourselves. The LORD’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23 NASB) He crowns us [lavishly] with lovingkindness and tender mercy (Psalm 103:4b AMP). His lovingkindness is better than life itself (Psalm 63:3a). How blessed and favored are the people in such circumstance; How blessed [fortunate, prosperous, and favored] are the people whose God is the LORD! (Psalm 144:15 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ