Abide in Him

Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. John 15:4-5 (NASB)

As we abide in Jesus, we bear much fruit. In Him, we are able to experience perfect peace. In John 16:33, Jesus said, “These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” As we abide in Him, we are able to walk in love, kindness, compassion and gentleness. When we remain in Him, His power is made available to us. It enables us to stand strong and exercise self-control. As we remain in Him, we live in strength and victory.

Live in me. Make your home in me just as I do in you.” (John 15:4a MSG)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ