Greater is He

For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries. 1 Corinthians 16:9 (NKJV)

When the Lord opens a door, there will be adversaries, but be strong and courageous. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. (1 John 4:4 NKJV) Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the LORD means safety. (Proverbs 29:25 NLT) When our mighty God opens a door for us, no one can close it.

I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.” (Revelation 3:8 NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ