Release & Rely

Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.Psalm 55:22 (NASB)

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. (Psalm 68:19 NIV) Release your burdens to the Lord our God and rely on Him. Rely on His unfailing love, to be your support. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust [with great confidence, and on whom I rely]!” (Psalm 91:2 AMP)

Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28 NLT) His yoke is easy and His burden is light.” (Matthew 11:30). When we come to Him, we are refreshed and strengthened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ