Be Content

Actually, I don’t have a sense of needing anything personally. I’ve learned by now to be quite content whatever my circumstances. I’m just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I’ve found the recipe for being happy whether full or hungry, hands full or hands empty. Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am.Philippians 4:11-13 (MSG)

Let us be content regardless of the circumstances. Don't be moved or disturbed in difficult situations. Instead, trust God that He is able to bring you through whatever comes your way. He has equipped us for victory. We are more likely to live a fulfilling life when we seek our heavenly Father first, while passionately pursuing the purposes for which we were created. We are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of His house… (Psalm 36:8).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ