In the Shadow of His Wings

How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house, and You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures. For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light.Psalm 36:7-9 (NKJV)

Be captivated by the unfailing love the LORD has for us. What a privilege and a pleasure to have the precious love of God bestowed upon us! To abide in the shadow of His wings we have to draw close to our heavenly Father. In the shadow of His wings, we have plenty of provision, for there is no lack. We also find perfect peace and protection from the enemy, as we dwell in the shadow of His wings.

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by. (Psalm 57:1 NKJV) Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. (Psalm 63:7 NKJV) Keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me under the shadow of Your wings… (Psalm 17:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ