Good Plans

I say this because I know ·what [the plans] I am planning for you,” says the LORD. “I have ·good plans for you [plans for your peace/security], not plans ·to hurt you [for your harm]. I will give you hope and a good future. Jeremiah 29:11 (EXB)

God made a promise of restoration to the Israelites before they were about to go into 70 years of slavery (Jeremiah 29:10). Today, our heavenly Father is still in the restoration business. He is a good and loving God and the plans He has for His people are for peace, well-being and security. While current circumstances may not seem good, keep your hope alive because your future in Him is good. And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28 NASB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ