He Knows You

O LORD, You have searched me and known me. Psalm 139:1 (NKJV)
You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD. —Psalm 139:1 (NLT)

God knows everything there is to know about us, and He still lavishes His love on us. No sense in trying to pretend with our heavenly Father. There is nothing we can do to make Him love us less, His love is unconditional. The sins we have confessed, He does not recall them. He sees the best in us and wants to bring it out. Psalm 139:5 (NLT) says, He places His hand of blessing on your head. He loves you so deeply, His thoughts about you can’t even be counted; they outnumber the grains of sand on the seashore! (Psalm 139:17-18) Be captivated by His love for you and seek to become more intimately acquainted with Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ