A Legacy of Peace


“My peace is the legacy I leave to you. I don’t give gifts like those of this world. Do not let your heart be troubled or fearful.”
John 14:27 (VOICE)

Jesus has given us a legacy of peace. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; (John 10:10a NASB). When we focus on challenges and troubles, we worry and become anxious. This allows the enemy to steal our peace and joy and destroy our hope. Let us look away from all that will distract us and focus our eyes on Jesus, who is the Author and Perfecter of faith… (See Hebrews 12:2 AMP) He came that we may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows]. (See John 10:10b AMP)

For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand, Who says to you, ‘Do not fear, I will help you.’ Isaiah 41:13 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ