Be Bold & Courageous


On the day I called, You answered me; You made me bold with strength in my soul.
Psalm 138:3 (NASB)

The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, but the righteous are bold as a lion. (Proverbs 28:1 NASB) For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7 NLT)  “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere…” (Acts 1:8 NLT) May we be bold in the power and strength of the Lord to tell others about our great God and what He has done.

And when they had prayed, the place where they were meeting together was shaken [a sign of God’s presence]; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God with boldness and courage.Acts 4:31 (AMP)


Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ