Go in His Strength


Seek and deeply long for the LORD and His strength [His power, His might]; Seek and deeply long for His face and His presence continually.
Psalm 105:4 (AMP)

The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart triumphs, and with my song I shall thank Him. (Psalm 28:7 NASB) In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall. (Psalm 18:29 NLT) The LORD gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace. (Psalm 29:11 NLT) Go forth in the strength of the LORD.

Some find their strength in their weapons and wisdom, but my miracle deliverance can never be won by men. Our boast is in the Lord our God, who makes us strong and gives us victory! Psalm 20:7 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ