Our Saving Grace


So I say to my soul, “Don’t be discouraged. Don’t be disturbed. For I know my God will break through for me.” Then I’ll have plenty of reasons to praise him all over again. Yes, living before his face is my saving grace!
Psalm 42:11 (TPT)

Our saving grace is that we get to live before the face of our heavenly Father. Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His face continually. (1 Chronicles 16:11 NASB) He is the God of breakthrough. He will turn your situation around. 

The LORD bless you, and keep you [protect you, sustain you, and guard you]; (Numbers 6:24 AMP) The LORD cause His face to shine on you, and be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His face to you, and give you peace.’ (Numbers 6:25-26 NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ