His Nearness is Our Good


The LORD appeared to me (Israel) from ages past, saying, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you.”
Jeremiah 31:3 (AMP)

Our heavenly Father draws His people close to Him with lovingkindness and unfailing love. …it is good for me to draw near to God; I have made the Lord God my refuge and placed my trust in Him, that I may tell of all Your works. (Psalm 73:28 AMP) …whoever comes [near] to God must [necessarily] believe that God exists and that He rewards those who [earnestly and diligently] seek Him. (Hebrews 11:6 AMP)

For a day in His courts is better than a thousand [anywhere else]; I would rather stand [as a doorkeeper] at the threshold of the house of my God than to live [at ease] in the tents of wickedness. (See Psalm 84:10 AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ