Be Spirit-Led


And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations.
Ezekiel 36:26-27 (NLT)

May our hearts be tender and responsive to the Holy Spirit, Who dwells within us. For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons and daughters of God. (Romans 8:14 NASB) So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide every aspect of your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves. (See Galatians 5:16 NLT & Galatians 5:25 TPT)

...when you yield to the life of the Spirit, you will no longer be living under the law, but soaring above it! Galatians 5:18 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ