Choose the Right Path


Truth’s shining light guides me in my choices and decisions; the revelation of your Word makes my pathway clear.
Psalm 119:105 (TPT)

May the Word of God guide your choices and daily decisions. Forever, His Word is settled in heaven, standing firm and unchangeable. (See Psalm 119:89 AMP) The LORD will guide you along the best pathway for your life. He will advise you and watch over you. You’re only truly happy when you walk in total integrity, walking in the light of God’s Word. What joy overwhelms everyone who keeps the ways of God, those who seek him as their heart’s passion! They’ll never do what’s wrong but will always choose the paths of the Lord. (Psalm 119:1-3 TPT)

Break open your Word within me until revelation-light shines out! Those with open hearts are given insight into your plans. (Psalm 119:130 TPT) Give me an understanding heart so that I can passionately know and obey your truth. (Psalm 119:34 TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ