Bless the LORD


Because Your favor is better than life, My lips will praise You. So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul is satisfied as with fat and fatness, and my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
Psalm 63:3-5 (NASB)

O True God, You are my God, the One whom I trust. I seek You with every fiber of my being. In this dry and weary land with no water in sight, my soul is dry and longs for You. My body aches for You, for Your presence. (Psalm 63:1 VOICE) You have been my constant helper; therefore, I sing for joy under the protection of Your wings. My soul clings to You; Your right hand reaches down and holds me up. (Psalm 63:7-8 VOICE) Bless the LORD at all times, because His lovingkindness is better than life.

Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Psalm 103:1-4 (NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ