It Passes


When the whirlwind passes, the wicked is no more, but the righteous has an everlasting foundation.
Proverbs 10:25 (NASB)

...we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed; (2 Corinthians 4:8-9 NASB) The storms of life may come, but they also come to pass. However, we have an everlasting foundation that withstands the winds of adversity. In John 16:33 (MSG), Jesus said: “I’ve told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world.” Trust Jesus and abide in the deep peace that He provides.

Do not yield to fear, for I am always near. Never turn your gaze from me, for I am your faithful God. I will infuse you with my strength and help you in every situation. I will hold you firmly with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ