He Guards & He Guides


I look up to the mountains and hills, longing for God’s help. But then I realize that our true help and protection come only from the Lord, our Creator who made the heavens and the earth. He will guard and guide me, never letting me stumble or fall. God is my keeper; he will never forget nor ignore me.
Psalm 121:1-2 (TPT)

God is our guard, take refuge in Him. The Lord is also our guide, always follow the leading of His Holy Spirit. The Lord is our true Source of help. He’s protecting you from all danger both day and night. He will keep you from every form of evil or calamity as he continually watches over you. You will be guarded by God himself. You will be safe when you leave your home and safely you will return. He will protect you now,  and he’ll protect you forevermore! (Psalm 121:6-8 TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ