Chosen & Cherished


Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.
Ephesians 1:4 (NLT)

What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him? For You have made him a little lower than the angels, and You have crowned him with glory and honor. (Psalm 8:4-5 NKJV) Every single moment you are thinking of me! How precious and wonderful to consider that you cherish me constantly in your every thought! O God, your desires toward me are more than the grains of sand on every shore! When I awake each morning, you’re still with me. (Psalm 139:17-18 TPT) Wherever I go, your hand will guide me; your strength will empower me. (Psalm 139:10 TPT)

Beloved believers, our heavenly Father accepted you and chose you to be a member of His family and an ambassador for the Kingdom of God. We are chosen and cherished. Choose Him today and always be mindful of Him. Let us go forth in His strength and fulfill the plan and purpose He has for us this day.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ